Española Island Day Trip from San Cristobal (Galapagos)
Hiking in the company of albatross, marine iguanas, nasca boobies and more. I can help you book the tour to Espanola from $219
The only island where you can see albatross, and with a little bit of luck see their mating dance. After the Darwin Finches these are my favorite Galapagos birds.
You must leave early in the morning and take the necessary precautions according to the tide. The first place you will go is Punta Suarez. There the young sea lions will be swimming around the boat, showing off their skills.
Then you will go on a hike through the island that last a couple of hours, where you will see many lava iguanas, marine iguanas, sea lions, nasca and blue footed boobies as well as the bird of the moment: albatross. The view of the coves is spectacular, where the nasca boobies live alongside iguanas and sea lions.
Before snorkeling on the small island of Gardner, you are served lunch, it is important that you communicate ahead of time to the tour operator if you are a vegetarian or vegan.
🇪🇨 HABLAS ESPAÑOL: DISFRUTA DEL TOUR DIARIO A ESPAÑOLA DESDE LA ISLA SAN CRISTÓBAL
GALAPAGOS TOUR INFORMATION TO ESPANOLA ISLAND:
Departure island: San Cristobal
Some vessel, departs with a minimum of 8 passengers. One week before the tour, if the minimum amount of passengers is not completed, the money paid will be returned.
Passenger capacity per boat: 12 people
Pick up: The tour operator’s office to recieve your snorkeling equipment
Total travel time to and from the island: 4h30min (2h15 min each way)
Start time: 06h00 or 07h00
Return time: 17h00
* Price does not include 12% tax. (We only charge it if you want a invoice).
* This tour is not recommended for children from 0 to 2 years old.
* This tour is not recommended for people with mobility problems.
* You definitely need to bring a pair of trekking shoes.
* This tour you can book with a partial or full payment using two available methods of payment: bank transfer (no additional cost for bank transfers between Ecuadorian banks) or you can pay by credit or debit card. The remaining payment must be paid directly to the operator on the island.
Tour includes: Snorkeling equipment (masks and fins), neoprene suite, life vest, towels, lunch, snack, water, juices, certified Galapagos National Park guide, marine and land transport.
Tour does not include: Tip for the boat crew and alcoholic drinks.
DON’T WASTE ANY TIME!
I can help you reserve this tour with local operators that own the vessels. Instead of wasting time wandering around each island looking for tours, you should be enjoying the places you can visit on your own while at the Galapagos Islands.
Check out this interactive map of the Espanola Tour