Travel to Punta Pitt on a day trip | Galapagos with ChokoTrip
I CAN HELP YOU BOOK the tour to Punta Pitt from $180. A hike with views from another planet among blue footed and red footed boobies.
If you have visited Bartolome Island before, Pitt Point looks very similar. There is an adventurous walk until reach the top, with unbelievable landscapes and Red-Footed Boobie. This trek lasts around 1 hours.
There is only one boat that makes the Punta Pitt Tour and the visit to the natural Galapaguera. The walk is very hard and takes almost 3 hours in total. It’s wonderful to see the giant tortoises as they have survived naturally in this area.
You must wear comfortable trekking shoes because the trail is full of volcanic stones. Before the end of the tour you can enjoy snorkeling in Pit Islet, finding different fishes species, sea lions, sea turtles, and coral reefs.
GALAPAGOS TOUR INFORMATION TO PUNTA PITT:
Departure island: San Cristóbal
Available days of the tour to Punta Pitt: Sunday
Tour price to Punta Pitt: $180 USD
Available days of the tour to Punta Pitt + Natural Galapaguera: Friday
Tour price to Punta Pitt + Natural Galapaguera: $200 USD
This tour departs with a minimum of 8 passengers. One week before the tour, if the minimum amount of passengers is not completed, the money paid will be returned or you can use it for another available tour.
Passenger capacity per boat: 12 people
Pick up: The tour operator’s office to recieve your snorkeling equipment
Total travel time to and from the island: 3h30min (1h45min each way)
Start time: 07h30
Return time: 16h30
Tour includes: Snorkeling equipment (masks and fins), neoprene suite short, life vest, towels, lunch, snack, water, certified Galapagos National Park guide and marine transport.
Tour does not include: Alcoholic drinks, soda and tip.
* Price does not include 12% tax. (We only charge it if you want a invoice).
* This tour is not recommended for children from 0 to 2 years old.
* This tour is not recommended for people with mobility problems.
* You definitely need to bring a pair of trekking shoes.
* This tour you can book with a partial payment using two available methods of payment: bank transfer (no additional cost for bank transfers between Ecuadorian banks) or you can pay by credit or debit card. The remaining payment must be paid directly to the operator on the island.
DON’T WASTE ANY TIME!
I can help you reserve this tour with local operators that own the vessels. Instead of wasting time wandering around each island looking for tours, you should be enjoying the places you can visit on your own while at the Galapagos Islands.
Check out this interactive map of the Punta Pitt Tour