Requirements to enter Galapagos 2020
The Galapagos governing council has approved an amendment to Article 48 detailing the regulation of immigration and residency for the Galapagos Islands special scheme. Please revise the following Galapagos entry requirements as you plan your trip.
REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER GALAPAGOS 2020:
- Return flight tickets to and from the islands
- Traveler’s documentation, passport or identity card (Your documents cannot be expiring within 6 months)
- A “transit control card” (TCT) which costs $20 and can be obtained at the immigration office of Galapagos, Quito and Guayaquil airports.
- Please see additional REQUIRED protocol to enter the Galapagos during the pandemic
- Required Health and travel insurance for international tourists.
GALAPAGOS WITH CHOKOTRIP
Below are a few links to different types of content related to the Galapagos, including a few guides. All of this content is updated and based on my annual trip to the Islands.