Lobos Island Tour from San Cristobal | Galapagos with ChokoTrip
I CAN HELP YOU BOOK the tour to Lobos Island for $105. Walk among volcanic rocks and observe blue-footed booby jueveniles, frigates and sea lions.
This tour is idea if you’d like to experience Galapagos wildlife in their natural habitat. Isla Lobos is found only 25 minutes by boat from San Cristobal. Upon arrival, you’ll make a dry landing and walk about 1 km to reach a location where you can observe blue-footed booby nests, two species of frigates (common and real).
The majority of this hike is over large volcanic rocks and you’ll be able to observe sea lion colonies (hence the island’s name!), including about 3 alpha males guarding over their colony and offspring.
Once you’ve completed the hike, you return to the yacht and head to Playa Ochoa where you can snorkel or simply relax on its beach.
Video of what you’ll experience on the Lobos island day Tour
GALAPAGOS TOUR INFORMATION TO LOBOS ISLAND:
Departure island: San Cristóbal
Tour price to Lobos Island: US$ 105
Available days of the tour to Lobos island: Everyday
Passenger capacity per vessel: 16 people
Pick up: Operator’s Office
Total travel time to and from the island: 1h (30min each way)
Start time 1: 8:00 / Return time 1: 12:00 pm
Start time 2: 13:00 / Return time 2: 16:00
* Price does not include 12% tax. (We only charge it if you need an invoice.)
* This tour is not recommended for children from 0 to 2 years old.
* This tour is not recommended for people with mobility problems.
* You definitely need to bring a pair of trekking shoes (lava rocks are sharp!)
* You can book this tour with a full payment using two available methods of payment: bank transfer (no additional cost for bank transfers between Ecuadorian banks) or you can pay with a credit/debit card.
Tour includes: Snorkeling equipment (masks and fins), life vest, towels, breakfast, lunch, snack, water, juices, certified Galapagos National Park guide, marine and land transport.
Tour does not include: Neoprene suite and tip for the boat crew.
DON’T WASTE ANY TIME!
I can help you reserve this tour with local operators that own the vessels. Instead of wasting time wandering around each island looking for tours, you should be enjoying the places you can visit on your own while at the Galapagos Islands.
Check out this map that includes photos of the stops along the Lobos Island